Materials and Services
Hall-Perrine’s Cancer Resource Center provides patients and their family with a variety of cancer-related information as well as services to accommodate your needs.
- Books available for check-out on various cancer-related topics and issues
- Free booklets, brochures, magazines and newsletters regarding cancer-related issues, services and support
- Monthly support group information
- Wellness calendars
- Movies and music CDs available for checkout during treatment
- Public computer/Internet access
- On-site American Cancer Society (ACS) Patient Navigator to assist with:
- Learning more about cancer and treatment options
- Transportation and lodging needs
- What questions to ask your doctor
- Finding local support groups
- Free wigs and caps
The Resource Center is located on the ground level of the Hall-Perrine Cancer Center.
For additional questions, please call (319) 369-4433 or (319) 861-7791